5/06/2005

LinkedIn

LinkedIn Recently, a friend from Switzerland invited me to join his LinkedIn network. I joined in but didn't add any contact. Another friend, graduating MBA from the University of Notre-Dame, was talking about LinkedIn with fellow MBA graduates and I decided to flesh out my network a bit. Not that I might benefit directly from this type of contact but I like to put people in touch and the very concept of a social network is quite important for me. Un ami m'a invité dernièrement et je me suis inscrit. Plus tard, un autre ami en parlait lors d'une discussion avec des collègues d'université. J'ai donc pensé agrandir mon cercle de connaissance. Pas que j'aie vraiment besoin de ce type de contact mais j'aime bien mettre les gens en contact et le principe de réseau social est assez important pour moi.